This position is for talented Ruby on Rails developer (or very strong web developer ready to embrace Ruby on Rails technologies).
We are looking for highly energectic, self-motivated and constantly learning person to expand our professional web development team (with possibility to lead the team itlsef).
As a person you are communicative, passionate about programming and sharing your knowledge with other team members. You prefer writing very good code rather than fast and sloppy one. You put code quality above prestige.
PostgreSQL; PHP 7; Experience with PHP Unit or similar framework
• At least 1 year of sales or/and marketing experience;
• Experience in software sphere or technology direction;
• Knowledge of and experience with different inbound and outbound sales channels;
• Knowledge of various sales techniques and tools (HubSpot etc.);
• Articulate, excellent communication skills, motivated, self-sufficient;
• Fluent English is a must.
• Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working hours
• Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
• Free English courses
• Social/Employment benefits
• Educational budget
• Lunches are sponsored by the company, just like pool and gym
• variety of social and professional activities
• Researching prospects to identify new leads and potential new markets;
• Answering to inbound inquiries, analyzing requirements;
• Preparation of presentations and proposals;
• Negotiating and closing business deals;
• Develop & manage an effective pipeline;
• Manage the entire sales lifecycle;
• Communicate internally & externally to progress opportunities.